Re: 16th/17th century gown patterns

  • Silvester
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 14, 2012
      I would like to "second" this recomendation!!

      I managed to get a copy via inter-library loan a few years ago and it was AMAZING!! Photos of actual garments, patterns drafted from the originals whenever possible, detailed descriptions of materials, decorations, assembly, etc...

      Hard are all heck to find a copy for sale, but depending on your library system, not impossible to find!

      Silvester