Warm Wool Yardage

  • LeeP
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2012
      It's the middle of Summer, but soon the evenings will begin to get a bit
      chilly...
      To keep that cool air at bay, I'd like to let everyone know I have, for sale; 3
      pieces of super-warm 100% wool yardage(Pendleton Mills)blanket weight, cut at 1
      1/2 yds from the bolt at 88" wide (total size 55" x 88") These are solid
      white--no color/stripes, no 'points', just white.

      These 'blanket' cuts would make a great wrap or a heavy coat/capote for standing guard,
      etc. (Or cut up for several smaller projects.)

      Asking $ 80.00 per piece (or two for $ 140.00; all three $ 200.00) plus
      shipping. (I can haggle, a bit--just ask!)

      Please contact me off list, no need to clutter the list with business!
      (campbell71165@...)

      Lee
      Monterey
      Capital Alta California
    • Jessica Cowan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2012
        I need to know some sources for wholesale metal buttons for Renaissance costumes.  I want to be able to buy them in bulk quantities, not by the individual card.  Any ideas?
        Thanks,
        Jess