Re: (unknown)

  • Barbara Mount
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 30, 2012
      I costume-specifically designing and building tutu-for our ballet company here in Livermore, Valley Dance Theatre.  I don't have a degree specifically in costuming, but have sewn all my life and am a wearable art designer.  The director of our company has been building costumes for over 30 years, worked in the Hartford Ballet's costuming shop, as well as danced for their company.  We would be more than happy to talk to you on the phone!

      Caryne Mount

      www.carynemount.com
      caryneska@...

      www.valleydancetheatre.com