question...

  • dblackthistle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      hello out there...
      does anyone have a standard release form ( or source for some) for
      photo rights and/or permission to post on website ?
      I am stumbling through costume deadlines today and cannot take the time to find my "office supplies"...I not only have all the non-sewing essentials packed, but lost many files that lurked in the computer.I
      simply am trying to take the quick way out from an all night sew-a-thon before these costumes go onstage for a dress rehearsal tomorrow night.
      Relocating and trying to keep on top of business has proven a bit more
      daunting than I thought....either that or I am getting old :)
      thanks in advance..

      diana thompson
      Blackthistle Designs
      www.Blackthistledesigns.com