Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] New dresses on my site :)

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2002
      Thanks so much :) Glad you liked it!

      Katherine

      > I'm a guy so excuse my fashion ignorance. I think the picnic dress is really cool, it would look even nicer in a more surrealistic setting with appropriate lighting. ;You're really talented..thanks for sharing. I have an interest too for historical things such as medieval and renaissance music
      and dress.
      > peace!

    • Siebel San
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 21, 2002
        Hello all,

        Does spirit gum have a shelf life? This morning when I
        tried to stick on my elf ears, the gun stuck to my ears,
        stuck to my prosthetics, but wouldn't stick the prosthetics
        to my ears. Yet this evening, it seemed more difficult to
        get off. I've had this bottle for maybe three years...

        Jessica

        =====
        http://health.yahoo.com
      • yum-yi
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2002
          I think that it does... the stuff that I have (that is
          more then three years old) is gummy and kind of gross.
          It still works mind you, and I just havent had the
          chance to get to the hobby shop to get new stuff.
          -Dawn

          --- Siebel San <siebelsan@...> wrote:
          > Hello all,
          >
          > Does spirit gum have a shelf life? This morning
          > when I

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • DARK GOD
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2002
            no spirit gum doesnt or if it does its so long it makes no odds firstly how
            are you applying it you need to put it on the prosthetics and your ears
            touch them together then let both sides dry before sticking the ears to your
            skin if the mastic(spirit gum)is thick its normaly because your wipeing the
            brush on the side of the bottle this bilds up thin layers around the lid and
            holds it slightly open which will screw up the glue ther is also extra
            strenth mastic which will if you will excuse the expression stick l;ike shit
            to a blancket the best stuff was dow corning 355 sergical adhesive but thats
            been band now is it wa harmful to that atmosphere... hope this helps