Fw: Augusta Vintage Fashion Auction Coming Up this Week

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2012
      Even if like me you can't go, it is fun to see this stuff online...

      ---Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer Diablo Valley College
      Personal Website- The Costumer's Manifesto at http://costumes.org
      Buy my DVD-Rom Teaching series on Theatrical Makeup at http://www.theatricaldesign.com/makeup/

[...]

        Bob Ross mailto:bob%40augusta-auction.com 802-376-7166
        www.augusta-auction.com

        This email was sent to mailto:thecostumersmanifesto%40yahoo.com. To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

        manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.