Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] (unknown)

  • kelsey crampton
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2012
      Hello,

      I am a fashion design student and I am going to further my education by getting a theater costume degree as well. For one of my current classes I have been asked to interview someone in the field of study that I would like to end up in, wardrobe, costumer, fashion historian, something along those lines. Since this is a costumers group, I wanted to ask if anyone is or knows someone that I could interview that lives in or near San Francisco California. If anyone would be interested or could point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it.

      Thank you,

      Kelsey Kay Crampton

        Why don't you call some of the theatre, opera, and ballet companies in town and ask to be transfered to the costume shop? I bet you could find someone willing to talk to you. (Many costume department personnel are not on contract during the summer months though)