new member message

  • iom315
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      My apologies...the message posted earlier by me was completely by accident. It was in my "waiting to be sent" folder and somehow all of that mail was sent yesterday morning.

      DL Dixon
      Ides of March Design Group
    • PlaidCrafter
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2012
        Over at http://craftside.typepad.com/craftside/2012/04/dmc-supplies-and-craftside-books-double-giveaway.html there are free Easter cross stitch patterns and two big prize packs filled with all sorts of stitchy goodness and books!

        Happy Easter
        Stef
        http://thecardalbum.blogspot.com/
        http://sweatersurgery.blogspot.com/
        http://craftside.typepad.com/
        http://recycledcrafts.craftgossip.com/
        Facebook facebook.com/StefanieL.Girard
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your