Please consider competing in the first ever CC Runway!

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:36 PM
      Only two weeks left to prevent cancellation of CC (Costume-Con)
      Runway! We have 3 entries - we need at least 2 more by April 15 to
      prevent cancellation of the competition. Please enter!

      Have you always thought that you could do a better design than the
      contestants on Project Runway (tm)?

      Do you want to be a fashion star (if just for a day)?

      Then please consider entering the first ever CC (Costume Con) Runway
      competition at Costume Con 30! Costume Con 30 will take place May
      11-14, 2012, in Tempe, AZ. The CC Runway competition starts on
      Thursday, May 10.

      Contest is limited to 10 entries, but if we do not have at least 5
      entries by April 15 (Tax Day), we will have to cancel the
      competition. We only have three entries so far - so please consider
      participating if you are attending Costume Con 30.

      All details can be found at http://www.costumecon30.com/pdf/CC_Runway.pdf

      Come join the fun!

      Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
      CC Runway Directors