CC Runway sign-up opens in ONE WEEK!

  • Pierre & Sandy Pettinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2011
      With apologies for multi-posts, since this is going to many lists:

      Costume-Con 30's new competition, CC Runway, will open for sign-up in
      ONE WEEK! We are looking for up to 10 entrants to show off their
      design and construction skills in this homage to the popular TV
      contest, "Project Runway".

      Information may be found at the CostumeCon 30 website, as follows:
      http://costumecon30.com/pdf/CC_Runway.pdf
      (alt-click to go to the link)

      Please consider entering this new competition, and plan to attend
      Costume-Con 30! Remember, membership rates go up on Jan.1!

      See you there!

      Pierre and Sandy Pettinger
      CC Runway Directors

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History