Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Stamps for leather on the cheap, ideas?

  • Claudia Hill
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2011
      LMF,

      Take  a nail with a large head and file and/or dremel your design on it.  But there are stamps with thousands of designs available at very reasonable prices, in the neighborhood of $2.00.  (This information courtesy of my husband, who crafts fast-draw holsters, and occasionally saddles, with beautiful carving and stamping on them.)

      Claudia