Re: Which costume books are a Must-Have?

  • francesgrimble
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2011
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "catslave54" <zimmermanel@...> wrote:

      > My bookshelves are groaning under the weight of years of accumulation.

      <snip>

      This is a problem I've solved first by buying more bookcases, then stacking books on the floor when I run out of room. I mean, they're all must-haves.

      Fran
      Lavolta Press
      Books of historic clothing patterns
      www.lavoltapress.com
      www.facebook.com/LavoltaPress
    • syrilla27
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011
        If you do Need to get rid of any, I would be willing to come to your aid and give them a loving home. :D

        Esp. as many of my books were accidentally donated, by a family member, to Charity during my last move.... (insert scream/cry here)

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 4, 2011