  • Curtis Kidd
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2011
      http://tavivux.co.tv/

    • Curtis Kidd
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2011
        Sorry, all.  Appears my email's been hacked.  If a change of passwords isn't enough to relieve the issue, I'll keep you informed as to a new email address.  DO NOT click on this link, if you haven't yet.

        Curtis Kidd
        --Remember, the light at the end of the tunnel could be you!
        One World, One Web, One Program - Microsoft promo ad
        Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler