Dayton/Cincinnati sewing machine repair

  • kledzikj
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14 4:52 PM
      I have a good friend with an old machine she is attached to that needs repair. She is looking for someone in Dayton or Northern Cincinnati. Does anyone have a name and number of a good repair person?
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15 7:14 AM
        I am from the Dayton area and I have used Sew-A-Lot in Centerville, OH for my 1970's Singer and my 1990's Janome serger: http://www.sewalotonline.com/ It is right off of I-675, so it is not hard to get to from the south. If you need service on an industrial machine, I have used Webb & Son for my Juki: http://www.webbson.com/ They are the north side of town off I-70.