Costume Jobs and Assistantships list

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2001
      I thought I'd post this list of job announcements and assistantships I
      have been sent from another list, (if not interested, just delete, it
      is long):

      GRAD ASSISTANTSHIPS

      The University of Arkansas in Fayetteville has two Costume Graduate
      Assistantship positions available with responsibilities in the costume
      shop, laboratory supervision and designing costumes and makeup for
      productions. Assistantships include an annual stipend of $6500.00 as
      well
      as a full tuition waiver. Students who choose to stay on campus for
      the
      summer have the opportunity to design for the Boar's Head Players
      Summer
      Theatre. Equally, students are encouraged to use the summer months to
      develop their skills by working at other professional theatres around
      the
      country.

      Please send a letter of application, a resume and three letters of
      recommendation to Patricia Martin,619 Kimpel Hall, University of
      Arkansas,
      Fayetteville, AR 72701, Phone(501) 575-3679, e-mail pmartin@...
      Portfolio interviews can be scheduled on site at the campus of the
      University of Arkansas or at SETC and USITT.

      JOBS:
      DRAPER The Washington Opera seeks a Draper for the 2001-02 season,
      eight
      operas. Employment to begin August 2001 through June '02.
      Professional
      experience required, salary commensurate with experience. Send
      letter,
      resume and references to: Marsha M. LeBoeuf, Costume director,
      Washington
      Opera Studios, 400 Calvert Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301. FAX# (703)
      739-3609.
      E-mail: MLeBoeuf@.... References must be included.

      FIRST HAND The Washington Opera seeks a First Hand for the 2001-02
      season,
      eight operas. Employment to begin May 2001 through June '02.
      Professional
      experience required, salary commensurate with experience. Send
      letter,
      resume and references to: Marsha M. LeBoeuf, Costume director,
      Washington
      Opera Studios, 400 Calvert Ave, Alexandria, VA 22301. FAX# (703)
      739-3609.
      E-mail: MLeBoeuf@.... References must be included.

      STITCHERS The Washington Opera seeks Stitchers for the 2001-02 season,
      eight operas. Employees will be hired for 2 phases: May 2001 through
      June
      2002 and August 2001 through June 2002. Professional experience