Pictures at last

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2011
      Ashish my wonderous tech dude has just made it possible for you users to upload images to the new wiki version of the Manifesto! http://thecostumersmanifesto.c​om/  (I've been on him for it for a while).  So now you can not only add links and text at your whim, but your photos too.
      --Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer Diablo Valley College
      Personal Website- The Costumer's Manifesto at http://costumes.org
      Buy my DVD-Rom Teaching series on Theatrical Makeup at http://www.theatricaldesign.com/makeup/