Fw: creating new page

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4 2:55 PM
      My tech guy Ashish (who is helping me with moving the Manifesto to a wiki) has sent a short tutorial on how to make a page in the new Manifesto wiki.  He explains it better than I can.

      ---Tara Maginnis, Ph.D., Costume Designer Diablo Valley College
      Personal Website- The Costumer's Manifesto at http://costumes.org
      Buy my DVD-Rom Teaching series on Theatrical Makeup at http://www.theatricaldesign.com/makeup/