roman/ british celitc starting clothing kit

  • Beka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2011
      dear sir/madam,

      in a little over a month i am planning on attending my first reenactment event. I am interested in the start of the roman invasion till the 1st century AD time period for both native British and Roman immigrant , but i am unsure where to begin. do you have any suggestions on some good books, websites, photos, videos, or patterns or descriptions of how to best duplicate clothing and other items I'd need for a newbie's kit. Thanks.

      Beka