Re: Sears Serger for sale, New in the box.....never used...REDUCED PRICE

  • Donna McKenna
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 16, 2011
      I just bought one of these Kenmore sergers on closeout...I like it. I am curious how you came by the list of 35 capabilities...my instruction manual is very basic and doesn't get into how to perform these capabilities. Any additional info would be helpful.

      Donna McKenna
      Dressed by Donna Costumes
      The Gal from Kalamazoo

    • barbuto@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2011
        maybe you bought it from the shelf...with no box, no instructions, etc.....mine was a gift...I will never use it...and am selling it for the $$$/....which is coming due pretty soon...I have the box, instructional CD, all accessories...etc.....IF you want mine with all the information etc......buy mine...if not...you have your serger....as is.Anthony Barbuto----- Original Message -----From: Donna McKenna Date: Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:14 pmSubject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Sears Serger for sale, New in the box.....never used...REDUCED PRICETo: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com> I just bought one of these Kenmore sergers on closeout...I like > it. I am curious how you came by the list of 35 > capabilities...my instruction manual is very basic and doesn't > get into how to perform these capabilities. Any additional info > would be helpful. > > Donna McKenna> Dressed by Donna Costumes> The Gal from Kalamazoo> > --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "anthonyb" > wrote:> >> > Hi,> > > > I need rent money. A new Serger, in the box, never used is not > doing me any good. I added some features to the ad on Craigs > List ( below link) and reduced the price to sell > this....thanks....barbuto@...> > > http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/app/2380268387.html> >> > >