Help please asap

  • Pat Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011
      I am looking for a pattern for a cowl neck sleeveless or ?? long dress cut
      on bias would be nice as well. I need to make a black satin nightgown.

      Thank you all for your help

      Patricia

      "I am a Costumer, I make clothes for imaginary people." ---

      When I costume, I am not a fashion designer nor a clothing manufacturer, but
      a builder of character, concept, and physical movement.