Offer: Kitchen crafts and childrens costumes... non-smoking home

  • michael handy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2011
      Make your own unique aprons, dollies and pot holders with this Simplicity #2492 pattern.
      This is uncut and unfolded and the package is in excellent condition.

      Design and sew your child or grand childs next halloween custome or become the costume coordinator for the next scool play with this Butterick #6505 pattern.
      This also is in very good condition and appears to have been opened a minimal amount of time.

      I am asking $3.25 for each which includes shipping or save and get both for  $4.00 .

      If interested, please send email and I can get these out to you in todays mail.
      Paypal is accepted.

      Many thanks,

       Michael