Clothing in Israel

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      Has anyone here lived in Israel in a small town or on a kibbutz
      recently? I've been asked to design a play, "Apples from the
      Desert", that takes place in both. It seems quite dated to me in
      subject matter, but I'm told it is contemporary. I feel
      uncomfortable about it and am not sure if I want to do it yet,
      because they want accuracy so that seems to mean that the clothing is
      somewhat different from what we would find here in America and I
      don't know how to research it.

      Btw, thanks to everyone who gave me advice on both "The Dixie Swim
      Club" and "The Little Mermaid" ballet. Both turned out fantastically!

      Sylvia Rognstad
      Costume/clothing design & construction
      Alterations & home dec
      http://www.ezzyworld.com