RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] FOSSHAPE Angel Wings

  • Pat Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 9:42 AM
      I have used Fosshape and enjoy seeing more uses for it keep them coming
      please.

      Patricia

      Clark College Theater Program Coordinator/Costume Designer

      360 903-6162 Cell

      "I am a Costumer, I make clothes for imaginary people." ---

      When I costume, I am not a fashion designer nor a clothing manufacturer, but
      a builder of character, concept, and physical movement.