2002 trends

  • lindagiammarese
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Hi! I'm starting my research of 2002 young adult fashion trends for men and women for a short that I'm designing. Besides doing a google image search, does anyone have any specific websites that are helpful for this? It has to be 2002 exactly because we are doing a series of shorts, each being a year apart. So I'll also need 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007 eventually so the fashion changes will be important to separate the years. Thanks for any help you might have!!!!