Re: Help with 1918's evening dress

  • NazKat
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2011
      I found an old square necked dress with a double breasted look with buttons, and addded a long dark straight skirt under it for Fiddler on the Roof (same time period as yours). I think your idea sounds great. You could also use a long straight hem shirt over a pleated skirt. I shop Goodwill for costume ideas all the time!!! Kathryn