Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Coral crown

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 10, 2011
      Not too large. Ordinary crown size, if there is such a thing. I
      have since found a couple products at joanns I have yet to try, but
      look intriguing. One is a metal mesh they sell in the craft section
      where the clay is, and the other is a green floral netting. Im
      thinking one of those might work for the frame. Anyone tried them?

      Sylvia Rognstad
      Costume/clothing design & construction
      Alterations & home dec
      http://www.ezzyworld.com