RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] wholesale supplies

  • retshopbuyer@charter.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 10, 2011
      what is your location ?
      shipping can get expensive-

      retired shop buyer

      On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Jessica Cowan wrote:

      Hello all,
      I am looking for a source for wholesale 45" muslin, bleached and
      unbleached.
      I'd like to get it at around $1/yd, as that's the price I can get at
      JoAnns with
      a coupon, I just don't want to have to fuss with a coupon everytime I
      need it.
      Google searches have not yielded anything under around $2/yd.
      I am also trying to find a website where I can get all the basic notions
      wholesale.  One website has elastic but not bias tape.  Another has bias
      tape
      but not elastic.  I would really like to streamline the process of
      getting my
      basic supplies.  If anyone can recommend their favorite suppliers I'd be
      very
      grateful :-)  Thanks so much!
      Jess

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>