RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Saggy old boobs

  • retshopbuyer@charter.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 25, 2011
      a way to avoid the problems with birdseed if that is what you really
      want to use-

      make the bra the way it needs to be made-
      or pull one from stock that works-

      THEN make the saggy boobs-
      separate things that go into the bra-
      might even be able to use zip lock baggies-

      sew a panel into the chest side of the bra to hold inserts in place-

      then after use dump the bird seed-
      no need to store bird seed in what is probably not a climate controlled
      space-

      retired shop buyer

      On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 2:58 AM, GCKidd wrote:

      Another potential problem with birdseed is that mice love the stuff.
      You've got to be really careful how you store it. I thought we'd be
      fine with them hanging with the rest of the costume--nope...the mice ATE
      A HOLE THROUGH THE WALL that the costume was hanging next to, then into
      the plastic bag, and then into the birdseed.

      Needless to say, I've gotten to the point where the only thing I like to
      use birdseed for, is feeding my bird.

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      <javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow('TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com')>

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>