RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] (unknown)

  • Pat Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2011
      I know they did not show up sorry, I don’t know how to fix it.

      * The wizard of oz is the ultimate chick flick

      two women trying to kill each other over shoes

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18, 2011
        As a general note for everyone (and specifically regarding why you can't see these pictures)--YahooGroups disables attachments to posts. They had problems, a few years ago, with people spreading computer virus problems through the attachments.

        If you have pictures, files, whatever to share with the group, the ONLY effective ways to do it are either to provide a link that people can click on (which only helps if you've already got the files hosted online somewhere), or to post them to the Files or Photos section (depending on what you are trying to share).