Seeking a Mieder pattern (women's German laced bodice - Oktoberfest etc)

  • marlajones@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2011
      Apparently these are very specific - I don't want to use the wrong pattern. Authentic tracht is very expensive ($250 for the bodice alone). I can make a boned bodice but want to use the right pattern.
      Anyone have a pattern for a tracht / trachten / Mieder /Spencer German women's bodice? (Bavarian, Austrian, etc).
      If you are active in historical costuming, I think a German bodice pattern from the Renaissance or later might work?
      I have the Folkwear dirndl dress pattern - buttoned, does not include boned, laced bodice pattern.
      Thanks : )