2011 Mardi Gras Gowns - An Evening in Paris

  • iom315
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 4:32 PM
      For all who are interested I have just posted pictures of the gowns from the Krewe of Contraband Mardi Gras Ball. This is my 23rd Ball to complete for the Krewe.
      The embossed designs on the gowns are my artwork using my processs...
      EmBella-tex.

      Here is a public link to my company's Facebook page

      http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=299887&id=316566093441#!/album.php?aid=299887&id=316566093441

      Deborah Lynn Dixon
      Ides of March Design Group, Ltd.