Costuming the Little Mermaid

  • Sylvia Rognstad
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      I have been approached about making some of the costumes for this
      ballet and am wondering how to approach the mermaid. Obviously she
      has to use both her legs to dance so a fishtail is out of the
      question. Has anyone done this ballet before or seen it?

      Sylvia Rognstad
      Costume/clothing design & construction
      Alterations & home dec
      http://www.ezzyworld.com