OT member asking for help

  • gail
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      I finally finished the book that I have been working on for ten years, long before I joined this list. This is a program to fund advertising and distribution of it. Please take a moment to check it out? There are rewards for contributing.

      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1457843385/flow-blue-is-ready-to-distribute

      Kickstarter is a fund raising program for writers and artists. They are helping me raise money to advertise and distribute "Flow Blue." Please take a moment and check out the site. There are rewards for donating.

      Thank you,
      Gail Dennehy