Re: LOTR Arwen Gown

  • Dina
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 1, 2011
      Exotic silks/thai silks has quite a few shades of silk velvet.

      Rayon velvet dyes beautifully. I think you can get it PFD from Dharma Trading.

      When I did a version of that gown, I used a swimsuit fabric that was a lovely pale green with a gold shimmer. You had to touch it to tell it was not a pile fabric.

      Dina