Searching for silk

  • edwina sutherland
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 7:17 AM
      Finding the fabric you need for a costume can be a huge challenge. I have been
      searching for silk Jacquard with large roses on it to no avail. It's just not in
      fashion right now. I found some in polyester, but this has to be silk.

      If anyone has 5-6 yards in their stash, please contact me. Some of the on line
      sources won't send samples to Canada for some strange reason, which baffles me.
      It's been a frustrating search.

      I'm desperate!

      Edwina
      http://www.edwinadolls.com
      Cloth doll patterns and needle felting supplies
      My blogs: http://edwinarichardsstudio.blogspot.com/%c2%a0
      http://edwinasutherland.blogspot.com/
    • NJgardner@verizon.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 5:33 PM
        If you go to http://www.fabrics.net/ near the top on the right, there's a
        link where you can post your requirement and the shops will get back to you
        if they have it. Be specific in your request.

        pat