RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Wet Looks and Clothing

  • Pat Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2011
      Great that would be fun to see.

      Thank you

      * The wizard of oz is the ultimate chick flick

      two women trying to kill each other over shoes

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 24, 2011
        Thanks to Gerald and Claudia for your excellent suggestions on my quest for the wetness looks in making my dolls. When I get them finished, I will share pictures.

        I do appreciate your taking the time to respond to my question.

        WANNA
        http://wannainelpaso.com