RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Wet Looks and Clothing

  • Pat Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2011
      Claudia do you have any Pictures of this costume I would love to see it.

      * The wizard of oz is the ultimate chick flick

      two women trying to kill each other over shoes

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 23, 2011
        Pat,

        The pictures I have are not detailed enough to show how the raindrops were
        made.   I'll get some close-ups and put them on the group picture base.

        Claudia

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 23, 2011
          Great that would be fun to see.

          Thank you

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 24, 2011
            Thanks to Gerald and Claudia for your excellent suggestions on my quest for the wetness looks in making my dolls. When I get them finished, I will share pictures.

            I do appreciate your taking the time to respond to my question.

            WANNA
            http://wannainelpaso.com