RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Costume resource to consider.

  • Pat Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2011
      Welcome to both of you, I can use all the help/contacts I can find.

      Hugs

      * The wizard of oz is the ultimate chick flick

      two women trying to kill each other over shoes

      might want to check out our site at www.looking4costumes.com
      <http://www.looking4costumes.com/>

      If you are interested, she has started a free costume tips newsletter
      which you can sign up for at the top of the website. Perhaps you will
      pick up a tip or two (I'm certain you can give us some we can share with
      others).

      Most of our work has to pass the 12' test (looking good on stage), and
      we're always on a tight budget, but we keep looking for ways to improve
      the costumes we create. So I look forward to participating in the group!

      Cheers!