uniform for Diary of Anne Frank

  • kledzikj
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
      I am in the Western Ohio area and am looking for a German uniform for the final scene of The Diary of Anne Frank. If anyone knows where I can locate one anywhere from the Columbus to the Cincinnati area please let me know. Thanks
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2010
        Call Joy and her team at the Costume Gallery:
        638 Monmouth St # 1
        Newport, KY 41071
        (859) 655-9419
        (888) 838-1486
        www.costumegallery-newport.com
        They are just across the river from Cincinnati, OH. I have used them several times and they are very nice and have good quality costumes. They are excellent in working with you to get you what you need and help you stay within budget. As an added bonus, they have a good selection of large sizes.

        -Karen

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "kledzikj" <jkledzik@...> wrote:

        > I am in the Western Ohio area and am looking for a German uniform for the final scene of The Diary of Anne Frank. If anyone knows where I can locate one anywhere from the Columbus to the Cincinnati area please let me know. Thanks

      • Janice Kledzik
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2010
          Thanks for your contact. I'll call them. Jkledzik