Restoration lace collars

  • lanorte1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      I've found someone who tats lace and is willing (eager!) to make some lace collars for me for a production of Cyrano de Bergerac. Does anyone know where I can find some patterns? The production is set approx. 1630 France. Thanks for your help,

      Donna

    • Osa
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
        Reconstructing History.com has patterns for this. It's not called Restoration, but the thought is the same.
        Good Luck!