Reduced price for NEW, Singer sewing machine, Model 4220, never used

  • anthonytbarbuto
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      I listed my Singer sewing machine, model 4220 for $75 plus $40 for the foot pedal and cord. This is a NEW, never used machine that listed for $179.....I have found a supplier of the foot pedal and cord for $25.. I have dropped my price for the machine to $62.50.....add the $25 for the cord ( no shipping involved)...and thats what you can get a NEW, never used machine for. I live in Poughkeepsie NY, 12601. You can pick it up or I can quote you postage. I have the unit listed on Craigs List. Go to Craigs List NY, Hudson Valley, search for Singer 4220, you will see the ad, pictures, etc. or email me at barbuto@.......Thanks, Anthony barbuto..