Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] anybody have 1900 russian uniforms?

  • Paula McWhirter-Buck
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 30, 2010
      i just wanted to thank everyone for their help with finding these uniforms.i actually used LUTHER SOWERS at ANVIL ARMS in salisbury, nc, as suggested by esther iverson (thanks a million).the man is a jewel. he specializes in period military from all over the world.he went above and beyond...didnt have a size i needed, so made it, and rented it to me...with one week notice.  and taught me how to wear some of the things that i wasnt familiar with.he helped me make my tiny budget go as far as possible.
      and as a bonus...i got to see his fabulous colonial style house.
      blessings,paula