Vintage Singer Buttonholer

  • NazKat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2010
      For those of you who have Singer sewing machines or similar, you might be interested in a beautiful vintage buttonhole attachment I need to sell. I use a modern Brother machine, so it won't work for me.

      Is it ok that I list it here?

      It is model 160506, comes in the original green rubber case, with all attachments: feed dog cover plate, thumb screw, instruction manual, mini screwdriver, and 6 cams in these sizes - 5/8" straight, 5/16" straight, 13/16" straight, 1 1/16" straight, and 1 1/16" keyhole. There is one more that is round, I think it's a 5/8" size. Everything is in excellent condition with the exception of a little scratch on top of the gadget and the manual is little bent from being inside the case, but it's not worn or torn.

      I looked it up and found a web site that sells the exact same thing for $65, but theirs has 3 more cams. I would like $30 for this one, with $6 S&H.

      Here is a really good description, and mine looks exactly like the one in the photos but my manual is in much better shape:

      http://www.april1930s.com/html/singer_buttonholer.html

      I will have photos soon - the camera battery needs to charge up.

      Kathryn