Coverstitch....to buy or not to buy?

  • Cindi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010
      Hi there,

      I have a Bernina 700D over locker and it is not compatible with a cover stitch foot. I had a look at our local Bernina dealer and thought of upgrading my over locker and the owner showed me a Nina CoverPro 1000CP. I did some internet searches and read allot about the Jerome model (looks the same).

      Just want to find out what you all think ....is it worth it? I do sew allot for my children - thirting, jersey knit ect! I always have to hem ect with a twin needle and sometimes I am too lazy and leave it raw hehehe.

      Any info would be greatly appreciated! O and the best is the price so much cheaper than to upgrade my over locker!

      Thank you!