  • Manxminx@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2001
      For those who would like to do something a little bit different this coming
      weekend....... In Davis California at UC Davis Campus will be Damento
      Juggling. This is a regional juggling festival that is open to the public
      and has some very AWESOME professional jugglers teaching everyone from
      beginners to advanced. For those who teach... juggling is a very good tool
      for the classroom as it teaches right brain/left brain activity and enhances
      a childs ability to concentrate. I use juggling to calm down my patients and
      even myself. Every one can learn. There is a show in the evening that has a
      moderate charge but the rest is donation open and yes..... children are
      always invited. The event will be from Friday afternoon thru Sunday evening.
      If you have more questions please email me.
      Manxminx@...