Singer Sewing machine for sale, NEW, never used...

  • anthonytbarbuto
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Singer Inspiration, Model 4220 Sewing Machine.....NEW....I bought this from Sears for my daughter. She told me she has a machine....! I don't need this...Its worth $179.00, NEW...I will sell it for $75.00.It was a close out from Sears so they won't take it back..It has the following features: 20 stitch patterns, Top drop in bobbin (sure fit), Auto Needle Threader, Fully Automatic 1 step button holer, No error threading, Stay bright LED Light, Clear bobbin cover, Built in Accessory storage, Built in carry handle, Drop feed, Free arm, Needle threader, Snap on presser feet, Adjustable stitch width, Thread delivery-horizontal.
      Comes with the following accessories: zipper foot, button hold foot, blindstitch hem foot, bobbins, lint brush, spool cap large, spool cap small, spool pin, fabric guide. Missing items.....darning and embroidery foot, needles ( part number 353364), seam guide.
      Sears says this model was never used. It was on display, and some one took the manual and the foot and power cord. I have priced the foot switch and power cord at $40. You can download the manual from Singer as a PDF....Even if the foot pedal and power cord cost you $40...+ $75 = $125....you save $54, plus tax..!
      I take USPS MO and Paypal. You can pick up the machine in Poughkeepsie, NY, 12601..or I can quote you shipping.Contact me at barbuto@.......thanks