Singer sewing machine for sale, new, never used...

  • anthonytbarbuto
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      I bought a new Singer sewing machine for my daughter. She lives in another state. I called her to ship it to her, and she told me she got a used one from a friend. Now I am stuck with an extra sewing machine. It is a Singer Model 4220, Inspiration. I bought it at Sears. IT was a closeout. As a closeout item, no longer carried in the store, Sears won't take it back. It listed for $179, but I got it for $73.00 as it was their last one, and it was the floor model. I would like to get my $73.00 back, will eat the tax. If anyone is interested, contact me at barbuto@......thanks...