Organizing costume storage

  • llsturts@greatlakes.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2010
      I know this topic has been discussed before; but like many subjects if it
      doesn't apply to me right then, I paid little attention.

      I teach at a community college. My storage is to be moved, which will give
      me a chance to really get it organized. The college would like me to also
      do an inventory, give the collection a dollar amount and set things up to
      do rentals. Which means I need some sort of system other than my memory.
      Has anyone found a good computer inventory program? Or, I'd also like
      suggestions on other ways educational theaters handle their costume
      storage.

      Thanks!

      ~lisa.s
      --