Re: looking for victorian girls patterns...age 12

  • bobbie88820022002
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Since Queen Victoria reigned from 1837 to 1901, there were many style changes during the Victorian era, so you need to decide which style you want. There are many, many small pattern companies that make historical patterns. One of the best ways to find out about people's experience with them is the Great Pattern Review on the Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild website http://www.gbacg.org/great-pattern-review/index.html A good place to see many of these patterns is the catalog of Patters of Time http://www.patternsoftime.com/ They also have a children's patterns section on their website.

      A 12 year old Victorian girl was dressed similarly to an adult women, but with perhaps some simplifications.

      Contact me offline if you would like more information.

      Bobbie
      bkalben@...