RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Dialogues of the Carmelites Costume Rental

  • Pat Rohrbach
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
      I have a bunch how many do you need? We did sound of music and had 12 nuns
      so I have about 8 with 3 novices I think. I did borrow some from a theater
      here as well.

      Pat

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2010
        I rented them from Malabar in Toronto in about 1995. Here is a web-link to
        them:
        http://www.malabar.net/opera-sub.htm

        Nadine Taylor
        Costume Shop Manager
        University of Rochester

      • blackforests7
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2010
          I need at least 18, there will 18 on stage all at once. There are technically 23 nuns in our show. :)

          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Pat Rohrbach" <pattyjo110@...> wrote:

          > I have a bunch how many do you need? We did sound of music and had 12 nuns
          > so I have about 8 with 3 novices I think. I did borrow some from a theater
          > here as well.
          >
          > Pat

        • Pat Rohrbach
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2010
            Well you probably want them all to look the same let me know if you want
            mine and where you are.

            I need at least 18, there will 18 on stage all at once. There are
            technically 23 nuns in our show. :)

            --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
            <mailto:TheCostumersManifesto%40yahoogroups.com> , "Pat Rohrbach"